EnergieKasino wants to ensure that its clients gamble in a responsible manner. We acknowledge that gambling can be addictive to some and affect their lives negatively. Since we care for our clients and want online gaming to be an enjoyable experience, we offer various measures for a client to gamble in a responsible manner. These can be set by contacting customer support and include the following: deposit, wager, loss and session time limits.
At EnergieKasino we believe that casino games should be played for fun and entertainment. However, we also realise that gambling can be addictive and there is a risk you could develop an addiction.
Responsible Gambling Tips
For many people, gambling is exciting and entertaining. They make careful decisions about how to spend their time and money, where to go and how to have fun.
Here is how you can control your gambling:
- Decide on a loss limit ahead of time and stick to it.
- Low-risk gambling is a way of playing with very little chance of losing control. The key to low-risk gambling is to realize that "it's only a game".
- Never borrow money to gamble.
- Set a time limit.
- Take frequent breaks.
- Balance gambling with other activities.
- Don't gamble when highly stressed, depressed, intoxicated or troubled in some other way.
- Only gamble with money set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses.
- If you wish to set a limit or take a break simply contact our customer service.
You can realize you have a problem:
- If you are leaving your family alone for long periods of time, in order to gamble.
- If you arguing frequently with your partner about spending too much time and money on gambling and find that you cannot stop or limit yourself.
- If you are gambling family money needed for rent/mortgage, schooling, medical purposes, groceries, clothes, or heat.
- If you feel you have to gamble to get to spend time with people you understand.
- When you are with your family, at work or at social events, you find that your are constantly thinking about your next bet.
- If you look at gambling as a way of making money fast.
- If your answer to any of the above is YES then we suggest that you take action immediately BEFORE it becomes a worse problem. There are many organizations that may help you to control your problem.
Account Closure and Self-Exclusion
Most of our customers enjoy gambling without any negative issues or problems, but we do recognise that for a minority it can become an issue. That is why we offer customers the ability to restrict their gambling or close their accounts.
If you want to close or self - exclude your account, please contact our competent customer support, who will help you completing the process.
EnergieKasino offers self - exclusion. If a self-excluded player wishes to shorten or end their exclusion before the self - exclusion elapses, the 24 hours cooling off period will be applied. If a player wishes to extend an exclusion, it will be implemented immediately.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service team.
Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on responsible parenting. In order to ensure child safety on the Net, The Casino encourages its Players to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material. Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in gambling dependencies and huge gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your Casino program.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Casino/Poker Room account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords onto your computer. Write them down instead.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
There are a number of third party applications available that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet. These include:
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com.
- CYBERsitter filtering software allowing parents to add websites to a custom blocklist: www.cybersitter.27labs.com.
Support-line for gambling addicts
If you believe that you might be negatively addicted to gambling, we encourage you to seek help through these areas of our website and also contact us through email. You can also contact directly and anonymously the following independent organisations that are professionally trained to help:
EnergieKasino will endeavour to make a Player’s experience with us an enjoyable one. However, there may be occasions where a Player feels dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or our customer service. A Player may raise a complaint by sending an e-mail to our Customer Service at: email@example.com.
We will endeavour to handle complaints within 48 hours of receiving them.